An HC licence Sydney allows you to operate heavy combination vehicles. Drivers who want to acquire this license must study with an RTA accredited assessor who will determine their competency in operating these types of vehicles as they progress through the training. You can choose to be assessed under the Competency Based Assessment (CBA) which does not require you to pass a driving test.

Any driver that is applying for a heavy vehicle license can choose to be assessed under CBA, which requires them to maintain a log book which can be picked up at Motor Registries. Drivers must then make arrangements to train with an accredited assessor. Those who want to apply for an HC license must already hold at least a current unrestricted Class MR or HR license.

Class HC Licence Sydney

A class HC licence Sydney allows drivers to operate multi combination vehicles, which are defined as any B-Double, Road Train or other HC class vehicles. Those who want to upgrade to this license class must already hold a Class HR license for at least one year, and those applying for the license are generally interested in interstate work driving articulated vehicles. However, these licenses can also be required for some local and intra state work as well.

Drivers who want to obtain an HC license should got to an RTA Motor Registry branch and provide a current proof of identity and complete an application form which includes a completed medical report. They must be able to show that they meet all of the requirements for an MC license and pass the knowledge test along with an eyesight test.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit

Unable to load the Are You a Human PlayThru™. Please contact the site owner to report the problem.