96/365 - its official!
Creative Commons License photo credit: B Rosen

Getting your HR licence in Australia allows you to drive heavy rigid (HR) vehicles in that country. The first step in obtaining your HR license is to find out whether you are eligible to get this license class and what steps are necessary for obtaining it. The HR class license alllow you to drive vehicles that have 3 axles or more and GVM (gross vehicle mass) in excess of 8 tonnes.

When you get your HR license, you are also covered for driving vehicles in the light rigid (LR), medium rigid (MR), C(car), and R-N (moped) classes as well. In order to be eligible to test for an HR class license, you must already hold a class C license for at least 2 years or a class LR or MR license for at least 1 year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit

Unable to load the Are You a Human PlayThru™. Please contact the site owner to report the problem.