EXCAVATOR TRAINING COURSES
Star Driving School is dedicated to provide you with all-inclusive courses for any type of excavator you will use in the future. The Excavator training courses allows individuals to be legally licensed to operate an excavator in Australia. There are two comprehensive courses that are available at Star Driving School. In both courses you will cover a range of requirements including:
- How to correctly run checks for the excavator
- Identifying site hazards at your place of work
- How to run checks before and after operating the excavator
1. TWO DAY COURSE
In this course you will cover everything you need for the assessment. Split in two days, you will receive:
- Day 1: Training and learning how to safely operate an Excavator
- Day 2: Written and practical assessments (including 134 safety excavator questions where 88 questions are randomly selected)
2. FLEXI-TRAINING COURSE
If you require more assistance or time to complete the course, Star Driving School offers a flexible option to accommodate for your needs. You have the option to train for as long as you require in order for you to feel confident in completing the course.
In order to complete the excavator training course, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Able to provide 100 points of identification upon registering for the course
- Can speak and write in English well
To receive these benefits and more contact Star Driving School now and book your excavator training course now!